Here is the procedure to successfully place an order. We have also supplied blank art sheets and order forms if required.
How to order
1) Your pupils should produce artwork using felt tip or coloured pencil preferably using the art sheet templates. We also accept artwork as A4 or A5 portrait or landscape documents; however these must clearly state the name of the child and school together with the number of packs required on the back of the picture.
2) The completed artwork is sent home with an accompanying letter explaining the project along with an order form. Alternatively some schools prefer to display the art work on site and simply send home the information letter and order form.
3) If the parents wish to place an order they complete the order details using the form provided and return it to the school with the art work and a cheque made payable to the school.
4) When all the orders have been received the final totals are recorded on the school order form. If preferred you may submit artwork grouped in class or year group (use paper clips or envelopes rather than staples, which will deface the artwork) we will then return the card order packaged to separate classes or years.
5) Put all art work/art sheet templates together with a completed school order form, a typed list of pupil names together with a cheque for the full amount made payable to P NEWCOMBE.
6) The artwork is then converted into Christmas cards by us and will be returned by the first week of December (unless a late order has been agreed), in individually sealed packs.
We charge £3.95 per pack and recommend that you charge £5.00 per pack to earn.
DISCOUNT FOR EARLY ORDERS! Send us your order by 16th October and pay just £3.75 per pack of 12! Click Here to Register for discount.
Art sheet template & order form with price
Art sheet template & order form
School Order Form
Order by the 6th November for delivery by the first week in December!